Confidentiality & Nondisclosure Agreement
The following terms (this “Agreement”) constitute additional terms of usage required to agree to in order for you (“Participant,” “you,” or “your”) to register an account and participate in and use the Aura Restoration Services (“Website”), including without limitation participation in its bulletin boards, forums, chats, and all other areas, as provided by 2Bornot2B Communications Inc. ("Service Provider," "we," or "our"), on behalf of Aura Restoration Services ("Aura Restoration Services").
If you agree with each term, please click on “Agree” below, or use such other method to indicate your agreement as may be presented.
Agreement to these terms is required for usage of the Website and registration of an account. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then your registration or further use of the Website cannot proceed since agreement to these terms by al l participants is very important to an orderly operation of the Website.
The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
Your failure to follow these terms, whether listed below or in bulletins posted at various points in the Website, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to the Service Provider and Aura Restoration Services's pages.
Definition Of Confidential Information
For purposes hereof, “Confidential Information” shall mean all information or material obtained or observed while using the Website and participating in the Website with your registered account, whether specifically identified as “Confidential Information” or not. By example and without limitation, Confidential Information includes:
1) any information about any participant or user of t he Website (“Other Participant”) that is not currently in the public domain or readily available t o the public;
2) any Other Participant’s Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”). PII shall mean a person’s identity or information that might reasonably allow identification of the person;
3) any and all information concerning ideas, technical d ata or know-how which relates to the business, services or products of the Aura Restoration Services, or a third party, including without limitation, any research, products, services, developments, inventions, recipes, formulae, processes, techniques, designs, distribution, engineering, marketing, financial, merchandising and/or sales information.
Confidential Information, however, does not include information that:
1) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public through no fault or breach on the part of you or an Other Participant;
2) you can demonstrate to have had rightfully in your possession prior to disclosure to you on the Website;
3) is independently developed by you without the use of any Confidential Information; or
4) you rightfully obtain from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it.
Non-Disclosure And Non-Use Of Confidential Information
As a participant on the Website with a registered account, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed and observed during your participation on the Website.
You agree to, at all times, hold in trust, keep confidential and not disclose to any third party or make any use of the Confidential Information other than a s necessary with respect to the use of the Website for its intended purpose.
You agree to, at all times, hold in trust, keep confidential and not disclose to any third party or make any use of the identity or PII of any Other Participant other than as necessary with respect to the use of the Website for its intended purpose.
You agree that you will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Confidential Information and PII secure from any third party access.
You agree that you will comply with all provincial , federal, and international statues and regulations governing privacy, data security and the use of PII.
If you are required to produce any Confidential Information in compliance with applicable law or a court order, you agree to provide Aura Restoration Services prompt writ ten notice of such law or order and give Aura Restoration Services an opportunity to defend and/or attempt to limit such production and protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
You agree that all notes, reference materials, memoranda, documentation and records in any way incorporating or reflecting any of the Confidential Information shall belong exclusively to Aura Restoration Services or the Other Participant who disclosed it, and the you agree to turn over all copies of such materials in the your possession to Aura Restoration Services upon request.
All Confidential Information is provided "AS IS," and without any warranty, whether express or implied, as to its accuracy or completeness.
You acknowledge and agree that unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential Information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to Aura Restoration Services that may be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, you agree that Aura Restoration Services will have the right to seek and obtain immediate injunctive relief to enforce obligations under this Agreement in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have.